Thank you for your interest in working for Tuscawilla Country Club. We would like to share with you a few comments about working with us-what we are all about, what we look for in new team members and what you can expect if you are invited to join our team.
Service, Excellence and Guest Satisfaction are the foundations of our business. The ability to provide first class services to our guests is a requirement for all positions at Tuscawilla Country Club. As an employee, you will be asked to do whatever it takes to assure that our guests receive a quality golfing product and experience.
To work for Tuscawilla Country Club, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be friendly and helpful in serving our guests
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Maintain an appropriate, clean and presentable personal appearance at all times
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Arrive promptly for your scheduled shift
- Be flexible in the hours/days you will work
- Be flexible and cooperative in the work you are asked to perform
- Be safety conscious and obey all safety rules and procedures
- Be willing to “go the extra mile” both for your guests and for your employees
- Take pride in the company, the facility, and in your work
- Culinary Supervisor:
- Oversee restaurant kitchen & assist banquet kitchen when needed
- Place food & supplies orders
- Track inventory
- Line Cook/Prep Cook:
- Prepare menu items for guests
- Work grill stations or buffet stations around property as needed
Please follow this link to access the MRF’s (Machine Readable Files) regarding the available health plans offered to eligible employees.